Sunday, November 10, 2019

JOB COVER LETTER - SAMPLE

This is just an example. You can recreate your own style and input the language of your own.



Canadian Vlogs  
1021, 35 Avenue, Edmonton NW, Alberta Mobile: 780-906-5609 | Email: cani777vlogs@gmail.com
 ______________________________________________________________________________



November 19, 2019


To
The HR Manager
Royal Canadian Hotel
Wonder line street, Vancouver
BC


Dear Sir or Madam:
I came to know about your job vacancy through the indeed.com published on November 18 that your esteem organization is looking for a dynamic candidate for the position of Customer Service Representative.  And, since I meet the required educational qualification and the experience conditions I would like to offer my candidature for the same.

I have a demonstrated history of working in a retail industry for over 10 years and garnered an excellent experience in customer service which includes but not limited to as; cash handling, point of sale, in-and-outbound calls, cold calling and product promotions.

Skilled in Microsoft office, …. MENTION ALL THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES AS PER THE JOB VACANCY.



Moreover, I have an ardent passion for learning and hunger for success/driven to succeed. I am excellent team player as well as a self-starter.



I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanking you with anticipation.


Yours sincerely,


Canadian Vlogs

Enclosure:     CV or Resume
                             IELTS Report
                             ECA Report




1 comment:

  1. thanks for thsi sharing. it helps me alot for applying in canada

    ReplyDelete